New Boilers & Boiler replacement
The advantage and why many people choose to replace an old boiler is that with a new boilers one can save you time and money on further costly repairs in the future.
The thing to consider is do you spend hundreds of pounds on boiler repairs as each part of your system begins to fail, or do you opt for a brand new boiler, something that is going to be reliable and more cost-effective in the long run?
How do you know when it’s time for a replacement boiler? Here are a few ways to tell:
Is your boiler leaking?
Can you hear strange gurgling noises?
Do you constantly have low pressure?
Do you have thermostat issues regularly?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you have some serious boiler problems, or if you’ve had your boiler for 10 years or more, you should start thinking about investing in a brand-new boiler replacement.
When choosing a new boiler, there are any factors to take into consideration, such as:
- The type of boiler/ system
- The output of the boiler and the requirements of your home
- The efficiency of the boiler and connected system
- The space available for the boiler in your home
- The size and the type of boiler are both factors that will affect how efficiently the boiler you choose will heat your home and provide hot water
There are three main types of boilers:
Combination (Combi) Boiler, System Boiler & Conventional Combi Boiler